Friday, September 26, 2008

Sakae Sushi in Suria KLCC

Location: Sakae Sushi, on level 4 of Suria KLCC.

Baby chair: a booster chair that raised Sam so high, his knees are nearly level with the table!

Actually, now that I look again at my own photo, I realise the booster seat could have been lowered to a more comfortable position. But I wasn't enlightened then, & the waitress didn't even secure the bottom strap to the seat (she only secure the strap to the chair back, & even that took her 2 tries), so Sam spent his whole meal "1 head above the rest"!

Kids' utensils: a plastic bowl and a soup spoon was provided upon request. Now what on earth makes them think a toddler of Sam's age would use such a large soup spoon instead of a teaspoon??

Service: refer to above segments.

Entertainment: Nothing specifically designed to entertain children, but Sam's interest was held by the LCD displays - meant for taking orders electronically - at the other tables. He spent the meal commenting on the photos of food flashed on the screen: a "nooooooo" every time I asked him if the dish looks good!

Kids' menu: I didn't realised it when I was ordering (being in a rush, I just got the 1st sensible dish I saw), but there's actually some junior meal served in a fancy boat-shaped plate available. This I only found out when watching the LCD display while I was eating.

A note on the menu - there's acutally fried lotus root chips (renko chips) available, which Sam loved. At least I didn't feel so guilty about giving him fried food & he's actually eating some kind of vegetable!

No comments:

Post a Comment