Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ajisen Ramen's Kids Set B

Went to eat Ajisen Ramen in Ngee Ann City again (see 1st visit) this afternoon, since Sam wanted noodles & I didn't, and the place makes for a quick lunch.
Kids' menu: Tried the Kids Set B this time, so Sam got a small bowl of ramen all to himself, which he devoured half. He also finished the 2 fried prawns & half the cup of iced lemon tea which came with the set (S$6.80).
So I could eat my Kaisen Hokkaido Don (S$13.80), which was a bit of a disappointment. I guess at that price I shouldn't be too picky of the quantity & quality of the seafood. I ended up finishing the slice of char siew & the half of hard boiled egg in Sam's ramen to go with the remaining rice.
Baby chair: Sam remained captivated by the designs on the baby chair - kept trying to 'take' the train & car designs on it!

Kids' utensils: As Sam couldn't possibly eat directly from the bowl of ramen, I asked for a small plastic bowl, having in mind the usual black round bowl used to serve the miso soup. Instead, came a cartoon melamine bowl with alphabets around the rim. But the metal fork & spoon are still adult sized, so it was a trifle messy when he slurps the spoonful of noodles himself.
Ajisen Ramen - Ngee Ann City
Takashimaya Department Store
B210-2 (Basement 2)
Tel: 67324873

No comments:

Post a Comment