Thursday, December 25, 2008

Came across this website while I go searching for something else:

http://www.thebabycafe.org/BCPage/BC_Singapore.htm

and I had a flashback on all my own breastfeeding days. Having totally, finally, weaned off Sam just last month, I thought to share my little list of breastfeeding websites that's helped me survived the past 2.5 yrs.

So now there's an additional panel on the sidebar, and I'm 'inspired' to comment in my future posts about the baby rooms (or nursing rooms, or changing rooms) I come across in my dining trips with Sam. Hopefully this would be of some help to those mothers still needing the nursing facility. And for those with older children, may the info help you gauge if it's worth the effort to travel 3 storeys up and across the entire shopping mall for that simple diaper change (something I myself always end up pondering).

No comments:

Post a Comment